Ex-Article 13 disclosure of the D.Lgs. of 30 June 2003 n, 196 (Code on the protection of personal data)
Under the terms and effects of D.Logs. June 30, 2003, No. 196, (Code for the protection of personal data), We inform you that the personal data you conferred during the access and transactions made with the telematics platform, called www.parmapoint.it (below the "Portal" or the "Site"), with pages with free or reserved access as a result of the registration process (accessible to the URLs www.parmapoint in which the tourist, in addition to obtaining information, can directly conclude e-commerce transactions of purchase of Tourist Packages/Travel Services) will be processed in accordance with the current legislation regarding the protection of personal data and in any case the principles of confidentiality that are inspired by the activity of the Owner.
The policy is made only for this Site and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user via link.
- FINALITY OF THE TREATMENT
The personal data you make available to Lanzi Travel snc (below the "Company") can be used to: a) the establishment and conduct of the contractual relationship as well as the fulfillment of all regulatory and administrative requirements instrumental, functional, related and/or otherwise useful to the establishment and conduct of the contractual relationship;
b) the development of statistical and market studies and research and/or the publication of any assessments for services made;
c) the organization, the conduct and/or participation in events and events also of a promotional nature;
d) for the potential publication and/or dissemination of data (including any photographs and/or images) on the parmapoint.it website (including carrying out the activities necessary to manage the online and off-line publication) of goods and/or images services for users;
e) the sending of information and commercial communications, including promotional, advertising material and/or offers of goods and services by mail, internet, telephone, e-mail, MMS, SMS by the Company.
- MODALITY OF THE TREATMENT
The processing of personal data will be carried out through appropriate paper, electronic and/or telematics tools, with logic closely related to the above purposes and, in any case, in order to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data themselves.
DATA CONFERIMENT AND CONSEQUENCES OF A POSSIBLE REFIMENT
The provision of personal data is mandatory in cases expressly provided for by mandatory rules and by mandatory tax and administrative provisions, such as in the sale of travel packages, the fulfilment of the obligation of the relevant contract in the field Written by art. 35 and 36 of the D.Lgs 23 May 2011, n.79 (Tourism Code), as well as to comply with the obligations to transfer passenger identification data to carriers and to the Aeronautical and Customs Authorities, in the event of brokerage in the purchase of ticket office air field; Failure to consent to the processing and disclosure of the required personal data will result in the company's inability to fulfil its corresponding legal, administrative and tax obligations.
- DATA COMMUNICATION
Within the company, the company's members and employees will be able to learn about personal data in the exercise of their duties.
Personal data will be made available to Lanzi Travel snc as the controller.
- RIGHTS OF THE PERSON CONCERNED
In relation to these treatments, you will be able to exercise the rights provided by art. 7 of the D.Lgs. 30 June 2003, N.196 in full transcribed:
"Art.7 – Right to access personal data and other rights
The person concerned has the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not there is personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligent form.
The person concerned has the right to obtain the indication:
- the source of personal data;
- of the purpose and manner of treatment;
- of the logic applied when treated with electronic instruments;
- The identification details of the holder, those responsible and the designated representative under Article 5, paragraph2;
- of the persons or categories of persons to whom personal data may be disclosed or who may become aware of it as a designated representative in the territory of the State, of managers or in charge.
You have the right to obtain:
- Updating, rectifying or when you are interested in data integration;
- the deletion, anonymous transformation or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that are not required to be retained in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
- the evidence that the transactions referred to in the letters a) and b) have also been made known with regard to the content, of those to whom the data has been disclosed or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfilment proves impossible or involves a use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the law protected.
The person concerned has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons for the processing of personal data about it, although relevant to the purpose of collection;
- to the processing of personal data relating to it up to the sending of advertising material or direct sales or for the completion of market research or commercial communication"
- HOLDER AND RESPONSIBLE OF THE TREATMENT
The owner of the treatment is Lanzi Travel snc, based in the law in Via Moletolo 214, Parma.
Responsible for the processing of personal data are the members of Lanzi Travel snc, available at the Parma Point headquarters – Via Garibaldi 18 – Parma e-mail email@example.com. Those responsible for the treatment are liable to the person in relation to the exercise of the rights listed above. Any request for personal data processed by the Company may be made to the Managers of Processing at the legal office or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ONLINE PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION
In the event that the company takes personal data offline (e.g. paper forms), a processing notice is provided at the same time to obtain the consent of the person where necessary, this also applies if the collection takes place on downloaded forms from the site.
- ON-LINE EPRSONALIAL DATA
- DATA PROVIDED INTERVENT OF INTERSSSSED
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of personal data of the person involved involves the subsequent acquisition of his data, including information on the processing and requesting consent where necessary.
- NAVIGATION WITHOUT REGISTRATION
The navigation on the Site is free, free and does not necessarily require registration.
- NAVIGATION WITH REGISTRATION
registration is required to benefit from some services.
- SENSITIVE DATA
The collection, processing and storage of sensitive data is carried out by the Company for the same purposes and in the same manner as in the previous Articles 1 and 2 in accordance with the requirements of Authorization 5/2013 issued by the Guarantor for Personal Data Protection (Reporting by 568 December 2013, published in Official Journal 302 of 27 December 2013)